Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wonder Creation





There is always a reason to write. A mail from one of my friend kindled me to write this one. So, if you have to say something it goes to the friend (I mean the blame because the credit obviously comes to me :P). It was around 10 last night, I entered in my diary that when I get the words I would do this. Now, it is 5 in the morning, I am sitting in a bus terminus and doing this. It might sound like I am bored and that is why I am doing this, but, I would deny it. I have been seeing(oops, that is not the right word) people around. Obviously, my first choice would be girls. But, may be it is that mail, I am looking at other women too. I could hear a woman calling out for 'Sheela', probably her grand-daughter. I have seen now and a lot of times before, women playing with their kids. When they are with their kids, they forget most of the things. They understand their kid's needs more than anyone and that matter of fact amazes me every time I feel that.

I hope you aren't wondering what I am talking about. Yes, this is about the most wonder creation(I know I made a mistake in saying wonder instead of wonderful, but, there is a reason. Because we no more realize the tight meaning of wonderful) 'Women'.

Usually we are being described as "boys are always boys", so, let me start with it. There have been numerous times when women has brought smiles to us, or raised our eyebrows (I don't get anymore, therefore ->), etc...

Women love to be loved, love to be taken care of, and of course they love to reciprocate that. But, one thing which I got in my mind now, is that they love to hear good about them (may be like this one). Yes, coming back to what I was saying they reciprocate everything but this. Not that, I want them to talk good about men(we aren't crazy about it like you do :P), but, I hardly or may be never heard men being described or talked about (expect for in a few Ajith movies). Oops, I think I am diverting from the topic.


Generally, women face a lot of challenges from their childhood. This is what amazes me as how they overcome everything and stand tall. We all know most of the social problems which they face like eve teasing, sexual harassment, killing at birth, etc.. I also wanted to mention a few more minor, but, really important issues.
My grandfather used to ask a question as to why girls need education. There was no one who gave a reason to him and that is the reason my mom struggles to sign her name every time she has too. There are girls who get married as soon as they finish their education. They are never allowed to live a life of their own. We would have had fun watching Vadivelu or anyone else beating their wife after getting drunk, but, in reality, it is the worst scene and nobody with a heart would do that. And one more issue is the dowry, the worst thing here is that people don't realize it, they just let it go. I've mentioned only a few, and there are numerous challenges facing women. The toughest thing is that they can't even tell their problems to others.


I forgot the reason why I started this, the mail I got was a true and honest request from girls. I don't like ctrl+C, ctrl+V. So, I just wanted to mention some of them in my own words.
What does a girl need in a relationship? It is really simple, she wants to be loved.
I just want to ask all of us to respect her for what she is, treat her as a friend, give her all the liberty you would give a friend, fight with her as you do with your sister, give her support when ever she needs it.

I am not sure if I mentioned whatever I wanted to, but, I think I did try and I should better close this. I did this not to attract or to sound good for anybody in particular(but, if you do, you can approach me :P), but, I am doing this because I felt so.

There is one more thing I want to say, this time, it is from all of you reading(I hope there are some reading this). Below is a link and it is called 'comments'. Do care to click on it and mention a few words. For a person who loves writing or in my case who started loving, the words in that link would mean a lot. Whether you liked it or not, I just want to know. Thank you for your time.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dude,

Nicely written... u r true.. women basically 'love to be loved' n mainly 'love to love too'.

so juz reciprocate wat they give to u..

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

wow, that was great to get it from a girl.
Thank you.

Mahesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahesh said...

good one da.. i hope more gals get to read this!

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

pakkalam
anyway, thanks da

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey pravenn. very nicely written.. very true too :) all we need is love - rather "unconditional, consistent love"

give it n m sure u'd get t bk the same way you gave them..
love each other or perish :)

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

@Meena
thanku very much, in fact I wanted to use that word unconditional, but, I didn't get it at the right time

Anonymous said...

powerful post!

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

@^ may I know who it is?

Raja Sekaran said...

should be that special some one to u praveen.. am i right Ms.Anonymous??

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

if that is so, I definitely need to know who it is :P

Unknown said...

Really it was an impressive one da.

Praveen Kumar Munna said...

@Sujay

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

Brief but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Here is my page; Rosie Drumm